ge appliance complaints

Without going into details of the months of bull crap with the crap customer service agents I am now told sorry we don't return for buyers remorse. I asked why she cancelled my original appointment and she couldn't answer me. Prior to buying GE I have had other dryers that have lasted 15 years. The overall rating of the company is 1.7 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied. Located in NY but delivers across the US. V. Do not waste your time, money or energy on ANYTHING GE. Ge Appliances was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Jun 15, 2007 and since then this brand received 1423 reviews. Concerned about our problem and tried to resolve it. The only thing that has not broken so far is our dishwasher, I'm waiting for that one any day now. Connected Appliances Support. The refrigerator failed and GE couldn't schedule service for a week later, when I called back the customer service rep cancelled the appointment for 7 days later and then told me the earliest she could get someone out to us was 10 days later. You can't believe how poor their services are. Read employee reviews and ratings on Cafe Appliances Review: Our thoughts after 2 years! There are links where you can find everything you need to know about Ge Cafe Appliance Complaints. The company ranks as the 26th largest firm in the United States, according to … Appliance reviews and ratings, video reviews, Appliance buying guides, prices, and comparisons from CNET. Very thankful. Also, the … s.prop4 = s.prop3; We had a new GE fridge in February. They sell a good percentage of appliances sold in the US. We had a burner installed in one section of our stove, and that alone cost us $346. I have a 3 month old water softener that abruptly stopped working. I called 2 times to customer relations and left a number on the call back system and they did not call back. Ge Appliances reviews (www.geappliances.com): Washing machine wont spin. Need help. View full Ge Appliances … Offers a wide variety of new appliances from well-known brands like Bosch, GE, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, LG. I have been waiting to get frig repair for 2 months. Have spent about 30 minutes on phone - the 800 GE line tells me the appointment is now 12/5/2020 - no notification of change - no phone call - no email. My electricity bill has gone up re using dryer so much. Looks good but it is … Learn how to stay safe during COVID-19 in our new guide: Just moved into Newly built Condo less 2-1/2 years ago, Both expensive Front loader dryer & Microwave both BROKEN, WArranty only good for 1 year. PURE SCAM... PRODUCTS ARE MADE TO BREAK! What are the most reliable, least serviced appliances for 2020? The overall rating of the company is 1.7 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied. by GE. Bad service. After spotting water pooling on floor I found Reverse Osmosis unit leaking. connected@help.geappliances.com 1-800-220-6899. Not only will ge not take responsibility neither will the store that sold it to me. GE Appliances is your home for the best kitchen appliances, home products, parts and accessories, and support. I have had many GE appliances in the last 11 years, but after my experience in the last three years I will not purchase a GE model appliance again. range cords), or removal of old appliances. A new survey of appliance repair technicians offers insights on refrigerators, stoves, washers, dryers and dishwashers. I wish I would not have bought their products. When it's new, it's fantastic. Very poor quality of their appliances and customer services even worse than that. Bosch, GE, and Whirlpool fared well in our latest results, though reliability can vary from one appliance to the next. Terrible customer service/repair services. When service looked at the unit, they said it is more cost effective to replace than repair. Design matters. 272 reviews from GE Appliances employees about GE Appliances culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. You can find contact details for General Electric above. Purchased a suite of GE appliances from home depot. May 31, 2019 GE Appliance — ge 30in 5 cu ft gas range I purchased a beautiful gas range online from home depot on april 25. I was trying to save someone else the headache and trouble I've been dealing with. Filtered water flow problem. Calling the customer service number is anything but helpful. Wholesale Major Appliances in Louisville, KY. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, request a quote & more. I would rate a 0 if I could. Customer service terrible follow thru and manage oversite. Buy at your own risk. The problem was a fault that developed right through the plastic body, a pressure leak. Purchased a new washer and dryer about $2200 called numerous times to try and figure out why my cloths were not clean. Write a review… Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. It must be replaced with same defective part! We had issues with the unit overheating and shutting off from the installation. I washed one single set of sheets and they came out 1/2 dry ( no water reached part of sheets). The bottom ice maker stopped working in May. Horrible product and worse customer service. The Ultimate Coronavirus Consumer Resource Guide: Avoid Scams and Shop Smarter, We’re in this together! Poor Design of Washing Machine. Now we still have a broker ice maker. 203 customer ratings. We collected information about Ge Cafe Appliance Complaints for you. Absolutely horrid customer service. Found out the part I needed for my GE microwave (touch panel), bought the part (it came within a few days), and the microwave works … First, call your retailer. All they will do is send you a new dishwasher. We are seniors and contacted GE. Worked with a customer service rep (Della) who was extremely helpful. Customer Service and Repair Technician Issues. Chewbacca is living in my GE Washer, I wish I could attach a video as I have one on You Tube that has sound of the terrible noise my 4 year old GE washer is making. Don't buy GE appliance because we cannot get the customer service to pick up the phone or any repair man to come and actually look at the refrigerator. I keep them on for my Sabbath for 24 hours at a time. I purchased a fridge in November and it quit functioning correctly in two weeks. 3 service calls, to repair washer, but its still inoperable. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for WB31X24738 GE Appliance Griddle at Amazon.com. Refrigerators. Problem with my refrigerator. Nov 19, 2020 10 Best Refrigerators of 2020, According to Kitchen Appliance Experts Waiting for new drawer per the technician. I will never purchase another ge product nor will I do business with badcock anymore. It is already not working properly! Had to buy a new Micro & ordering a dryer door skirt for $200, broken area so cheaply made! 4.4 out of 5. Today is March 23rd, 2020 and this is the 3rd dishwasher fail. The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Ge Appliances reviews (www.geappliances.com): Washer problem. Unlike the shiny finish of stainless steel, slate is a gray tone with … GE Appliances Contact Us: Call us on the phone for friendly customer support and assistance. Best Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for GE - Profile Series 22.2 Cu. After two repair visits the customer service agent explains that I will receive my replacement doors, yes I said doors, in march which is three months from now. ET Saturday, Closed Sunday, at 1.800.626.2005. I never asked for a refund, actually asked to spend more to upgrade. You’re probably here hoping that this stunning line of appliances … I called GE only to find out I have to pay labor, parts plus $118 just for someone to come to the house. The shelves seem too small for the holders, the ice maker sucks, and the water dispenser leaves a lot to be desired. Ge Appliances Refrigerator reviews: Don’t stand behind their brand. GE 24.8-Cubic-Foot French Door Refrigerator with Ice Maker French door fridge with interior ice maker that may not appeal to all consumers. Slate is a relatively new color in the appliance industry initially released in 2013 and is offered exclusively by GE Appliances. Learn how our dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently Please. I never asked for a refund, actually asked to spend more to upgrade. I recently bought a refrigerator in May 2020 and it is already not cooling/freezing. There are many new color options coming out in the appliance … s.channel = "Service_Support"; Help with Tv remote. GET UP TO $2000 BACK on Select Smarter Cooking Packages from GE Profile Contact Us Wholesale Major Appliances in Louisville, KY. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, request a quote & more. The warming drawer (I have owned 2 before) makes loud popping noises constantly. I think they make their appliances now so they only last a few years so U have to buy a part or call their affiliates to fix it. US Appliance reviews (www.us-appliance.com): Ripped off and bad customer service. Overview GE Appliances has a consumer rating of 1.12 stars from 247 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The GE 30" wall oven was purchased because the wall space we had was only 23 3/4"d deep and they had the only model that fit. GE, or General Electric, is an American appliance manufacturer headquartered in Fairfield, Connecticut. They don't make em like that anymore, For Sure GE Doesn't! Terrible Products and Service. Horrible - they left my washer and dryer on my front porch and when I contacted their When it comes … The washer has never worked the way it says. I hope they fix my washer better then I am seeing customer service so far. It's bead enough to have issues with your refrigerator going on for months & bring told by the authorized repair company they're "waiting on parts" but then it's never fixed & new problems pop up. I began ordering parts on ebay as I knew how to fix the issues by watching the repair person. Business Details Location of This Business 5076 S 108th St, Omaha, NE 68137-2314 I told the guy fixing our stove why he was charging so much, and he replied that if I wanted the price to be cheaper that I should do it myself. It will be 150.00. EXPLORE OUR PREMIUM FINISHES Image Image REAL LIFE. I am now on hold for close to 3 hours - called back twice and even at 8a in the morning I cannot get through. GE, or General Electric, is an American appliance manufacturer headquartered in Fairfield, Connecticut. Do not buy a GE refrigerator! Located in NY but delivers across the US. ET, 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Business Details Location of This Business 5076 S 108th St, Omaha, NE 68137-2314 Without going into details of the months of bull crap with the crap customer service agents I am now told sorry we don't return for buyers remorse. It actually started over a year ago, then it stopped for no apparent reason now it started back up 10-7-2020. The best phone number and way to avoid the wait on hold, available live chat options, and the best ways overall to contact GE Consumer Relations in an easy-to-use summary, as well as a full comparison of the 2 ways to reach GE Consumer Relations, compared 2 weeks old fridge makes a humming sound. GE is tapping into buyers' desire to personalize their kitchens with the new style-driven brand, GE Cafe Series Appliances. Ge Appliances ranks 402 of 1759 in Appliances and Electronics category. This could have been a disaster! ET Saturday, Closed Sunday, at 1.800.626.2005. 8 reviews for GE Appliance Parts, 2.4 stars: “A very good experience. Ft. French Door Counter-Depth Refrigerator - Stainless steel. var s_code=s.t();if(s_code)document.write(s_code); You can contact us via email or telephone. My dryer is only year old now it won,t heat up of course warranty is should get longer time out of it If you want to skip that, click here to view all GE slate appliances! Bringing you an inside look at conditions at GE Appliance Park and investigating complaints by factory workers. Learn how to stay safe during COVID-19 in our new guide: Repair technicians who cannot repair the equipment and. GE Appliances has a consumer rating of 1.12 stars from 252 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. GE Refrigerator Reviews: What To Know ConsumerAffairs https://www.consumeraffairs.com You will literally sit on hold for hours on end. I bought a GE profile washer and dryer 2 and 1/2 years ago and the computer board went out of the dryer. We use cookies for analytics, personalization, and ads. Why do you sell appliances which continuously break and you cannot locate the necessary part. Glassdoor has 313 GE Appliances reviews submitted anonymously by GE Appliances employees. I fault ge because their product is supposed to have a one year warranty on it. I have fixed the ice maker twice, the profile wall microwave 3 times for the exact same switch, the down draft hood twice, and finally the cooktop twice and it finally caught fire this week! We purchased our GE Microwave DVM7195EK4ES in December 2019. BBB accredited since 5/18/2012. I will never buy another GE product of any kind, Bought new 48 monogram side by side in late 2019, To find more information about reviews and trust on Sitejabber.com please visit. We purchased a GE Profile Dishwasher Nov 27th 2019 from Mabe Canada. Don't buy GE! BAD customer service! Today, GE offers a range of products from best portable dishwashers to standard 24-inch, and even 18-inch slim-size dishwashers. The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. // Image call More than ever, most families want the power to transform their home interior to match their unique sense of style. Poor quality. s.prop3 = s.channel + "|Support Search"; Is ge appliances a scam or a legit company? Customer Service transferred me around to different people for 2 hours with still not result. The GE Profile Series French-Door Refrigerator with a Keurig K-Cup Brewing System got top marks for temperature maintenance and uniformity. How can u tell if a element is gone in dryer dryer has no heat, Hi my dryer won,t heat up only a year old in july was told when i bought the washer and dryer set it was covered for 2 years now they won,t cover, Sitejabber’s sole mission is to increase online transparency for consumers and businesses, Sitejabber has helped over 100M consumers make better purchasing decisions online, Suspicious reviews are flagged by our algorithms, moderators, and community members. I think they need to change their business to another where their services are not much required by the society. The registration card and online registration only ask for date of installation, however when it came to replacing my faulty unit they would not do it until I provided proof of purchase. 2020 is a big year for GE refrigerators. Warranty & insist on keep trying to fix a dead horse. We bought a appliance pkg 3 years ago. Our dishwasher broke in less than two years. I did not get the warranty because it was $149 per year and I thought since I got the higer end appliance from GE… With over 125 years of experience, the brand … We purchased prior to our kitchen remodel and by the time it was installed it was over a year from date of purchase. ComplaintsBoard.com is an independent complaint resolution platform that … I will never buy another GE product, EVER. GE Appliance offers the following brands: Monogram, Cafe, Profile, Haier, Hotpoint and GE. 4th dishwasher is on the way. GE Appliances, with its headquarters in Kentucky, is a major home appliance manufacturing brand with about 100 refrigerator models. Then six months later the main lg burner broke on my glass top which could have caused a fire. He came back Today with an attitude and stormed out mid conversation when we were trying to explain the problem. We have had much problems with the freezer unit on our French Door refrigerator-freezer. GE refuses to get this junk out of my house and replace it of refund the price. Consumers complaining about GE Appliances most frequently mention customer service, home depot and repair man problems… With its signature Pro Style and Matte Finish, GE … We have washed 4 cycles since November. Contacting GE Appliances Consumer Services You can contact us via email or telephone. WB31X24738 GE Appliance Griddle › Customer reviews; Customer reviews. This is possibly the worst company I've ever dealt with. Next, we'll go over what you can expect in terms of pricing and options for kitchen appliances in slate. always bought ge never again, I need an element for my ge electric oven and i don't know the model # or serial #. It still didn't work. I understand that the appliances look good but heed my warning if something goes wrong. BBB accredited since 5/18/2012. Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "Don’t buy GE", "Buy another brand", "DO NOT BUY GE". I bought a GE dryer in 2017. C U S T O M E R S E R V I C E is obviously not a priority here. Dissapointed. GE and GE Profile Appliances elevate your kitchen look with clean lines and a selection of premium finishes. s.events = "event16"; She was very caring and we e-mailed each other until we found a solution. All the seals so it was worthless and we had to buy a new one. Even with my husband fixing it. They replaced internal parts although they tried to blame poor installation even though THEIR technician re-did the installation the second time. We moved into a new home with GE profile appliances. Customer service is horrible. Read helpful reviews from our customers. I've been extremely disappointed with the unit and also with GE. Terrrible. Had to pay labor service call of $99.95 to look at the thing and $50 part deposit... total of $155.95. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. GE Appliance offers the following brands: Monogram, Cafe, Profile, Haier, Hotpoint and GE. 4.4 out of 5 stars. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. Never EVER will I buy another GE anything. Check out all the latest refrigerator reviews from the Good Housekeeping Institute and our kitchen experts. To save even more, consider going for an appliance package. I'll be damned if I'm going to spend any more money with GE to repair this POS and certainly won't buy their appliances in the future. MSRP applies to the continental 48 United States and does not include such items as delivery, installation, installation accessories (i.e. Read 13 More Customer Reviews I bought 9 GE appliances for a house. Directory of Contact points for GE Appliances, whether your question is about a product, order, appliance repair, part or any other need. I got you beat mine never heated up from day one. As you can see from the attached photo GE would not allow my review on their website as it would "direct business away" well that was the point. I bought a fridge to match the profile appliances in our kitchen and regret regret regret. The only way I can fill the machine for larger loads is to use bulky setting then it never spins really well. Offers a wide variety of new appliances from well-known brands like Bosch, GE, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, LG. GE Refrigerator is known for its innovative features, impressive design styles, and reliability. It comes in three major GE Appliance series – the regular GE series, the GE Profile series, and the Cafe series. Actual retail prices may vary by dealer. ET, 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. A 6-year old dryer started chewing up clothes. Under the GE, Profile, and Cafe Series, the company caters for different budgets and feature preferences. Not happy. 198 GE Appliances reviews. REAL CONNECTION. past 5 months and still cannot locate part #wh12x21454. To contact us via telephone, call the GE Appliances Answer Center® open Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. s.eVar14 = document.title; $3,000 refrigerator and failed 9 months in, This is a 0 to -1 Star Rating GE Profile Dishwasher, Monogram 48 inch side by side refrigerator very noisy. Ge Appliances ranks 402 of 1759 in Appliances and Electronics category. GE Appliances is your home for the best kitchen appliances, home products, parts and accessories, and support. I might as well have flushed $700 down the toilet. Saved $400 and couldn't have been easier. The customer service department is absolutely worthless and rude! We’re in this together! GE Appliances ranks 141st among Home Appliances sites. That's enough! Otherwise, keep reading. Brand New Refrigerator. Very disappointed. 8 reviews for GE Appliance Parts, 2.4 stars: “A very good experience. WE have had service 2 times as it will barely make ice. Don't buy GE. I need door of GE model JGB700SFJSS serial S1.218033P gas range, Gain trust and grow your business with customer reviews. USA customers. They even don't realize how can someone survive without an electric range and refrigerator for two months. I will continue to buy GE products because of this attention. Bought this washer dryer set in September 2019. The least reliable dishwashers Different brands have different appliance strengths, and of course, this can change from year to year. 11/27/2020 Appointment # [protected]. Bought a top of their line double oven in November 2019. Found out the part I needed for my GE microwave (touch panel), bought the part (it came within a few days), and the microwave works again. G.E French Door freezer unit. Buyer beware! Facilitates appliance installation and removal. Also inside washer is deteriorating! But when it totally breaks down, you have no fridge for a week & GE won't honor their ext. We are seeing Cafe Appliances on every design blog these days and I’m here to tell you – it is for good reason! In the first 6 months failed three times (completely died). The company ranks as the 26th largest firm in the United States, according to the Fortune … Very Th Post a rating and review of your GE appliance and share your thoughts with others. This happens about 20 to 25 times over a 24 hour period. //s.eVar15 = ""; $1703 BestReviews wants to be better. By using Sitejabber, you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. I called the factory and had everything fixed through them which amounts to a small fortune and of course GE would never offer replacement, or free repair for any of the calls. 5 star 77% 4 star 8% 3 star 4% 2 star 1% 1 star 9% WB31X24738 GE Appliance Griddle. I am terribly disappointed and our a few hundred dollars of food that spoiled. If I could give it zero stars I would! These are less than 6 months old, great for getting cloths wet making a $#*! I only had the dryer 40 days before it stopped working. 5 months waiting for refrigerator. Sorry your going through this crap. So now they don't want to replace it and one oven doesn't heat properly. Purchased a new washer and dryer about $2200 called numerous times to try and figure out why my cloths were not clean. Bought a GE double oven/gas range Sept 2016. Initial General Electric complaints should be directed to their team directly. I will never ever buy GE again! Awful customer service. GE vs Profile vs Cafe: What’s the difference? So I did. Get the latest in-depth appliance reviews, ratings, and buying advice for all of your favorite kitchen appliances, so you can make the right choice. Horrible customer service. I found "standard" replacement units do not fit. Consumers complaining about GE Appliances most frequently mention customer service, home depot and repair man problems. GE Slate Appliances - 2020 Reviews, Photos, Prices 4 Minute Read Posted by Jeff Allaire on Jan 14, 2020 9:45 AM Tweet . If you bought your appliances from a box store, they do have some influence on the manufacturers to help you. Why did my new range came out of the sealed box with black grease fingers prints and no protective plastic film? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and manage your listing. Very expensive and ridiculous price just to have a burner installed! We looked at actual sales divided by service for percentages based on 35,256 appliance service calls. 2 motherboard malfunctions and a faulty door and leak. Cancelled appointment to fix oven afternoon prior to Thanksgivingtranded. Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide. Smaller chains and local stores are more sensitive to Google and Yelp reviews… Consult your local authorized GE Appliance Repair man that came told me GE disabled the button you are to press to get extra fill when using the regular cycle that does spin the cloths well. Facilitates appliance installation and removal. Oh though I long for the days when and old Whirlpool lasted 15-20 years, alas I feel those days are gone and I fear shall never return. I will never buy another GE product after experiencing this horrible service on a brand new appliance! // Manipulate variables Get the latest in-depth appliance reviews, ratings, and buying advice for all of your favorite kitchen appliances, so you can make the right choice. also, dings and misaligned drawer. ... GE Appliances Products Warehouse Store Where To Buy … April 2019, 2.5 years later, top oven doesn't hold the correct temperature when I program it... even though it says 350 degrees, it really could be 210! I do not recommend, buy local. They will not help and send a service person out, instead they just transfer my call to one department after the other. Reviews. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. s.prop5 = s.prop4; It also wowed our Kitchen Appliance Lab … They scheduled me for repairs with a company that wasn't even in business anymore. The most reliable appliance brands for 2020 are Whirlpool, GE… 3 weeks ago tech 33 came and replaced the valve. I am very much dissatisfied. SCAM! Ge Appliances Refrigerator reviews: Need help. As of right now, I am still trying to get my 4 month old refrigerator fixed and nobody will stand behind the 1 year warranty it came with. To contact us via telephone, call the GE Appliances Answer Center® open Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. load of noise and not cleaning anything. We’re in this together! Scam, unauthorized charges, rip off, defective product, poor service. I sent my request for the parts about two months ago and didn't receive yet. GE WILL NOT Refund your money!. Good: Ease of scheduling and technician very good. www.geappliances.com 1-800-626-2000. Slate Appliances. Complete list of GE Appliances complaints. I would never recommend a GE appliance ever again. From what I read online it is the MAIN Bearing under the drum and somewhat of a total teardown of the appliance. Do yourself a favor and purchase another brand. s.hier1 = s.prop5; 198 GE Appliances reviews. GE service contracts might be worth it for those looking to manage expenses and avoid paying for costly repairs. They did offer me 10% off another microwave, but it's part of a wall oven and was a couple grand. Lesson learned! SVC Appliance Repair is the service vendor-[protected] Terrible I definitely will never be purchasing anything here again and don't recommend their services! Ge Appliances reviews (www.geappliances.com): Refuse to accept responsibility. GE rises to the challenge of building a world that works. It appears the control panel is bad. s.prop43 = "Responsive"; My GE AC needs a service call and after speaking to a customer service rep she opened up a consumer case to have a tech come out to service, since its still under warranty. My Friends non GE dryer & micro over 14 years old, still going strong. As a result drying takes twice as long if you use any other cycle not enough water. A upgraded one. … The repair man that came out said "They are making them out of lighter material than before and they unfortunately pop a lot". Buy another GE product, poor service and no protective plastic film ; customer reviews and on... Fill the machine for larger loads is to use bulky setting then it stopped for no apparent reason it... Team directly links and expand / close menus in sub levels has gone re! Until we found a solution at the thing and $ 50 part deposit... total of $ 155.95 Lab., escape, and of course, this can change from year to year an. You beat mine never heated up from day one dishwasher fail team directly cloths not... Following brands: Monogram, Cafe, Profile, Haier, Hotpoint GE. Complaints by factory workers respond to reviews, update your Profile and your. Lab … 198 GE Appliances a scam or a legit company the issues watching. Services are not much required by the time it was installed it was it... 2.4 stars: “A very good experience still inoperable platform that … G.E French door Refrigerator with ice maker door... 19, 2020 10 best refrigerators of 2020, According to kitchen Appliance Experts Connected Appliances support and here... Dishwasher nov 27th 2019 from Mabe Canada that one any day now style-driven brand, GE Frigidaire. But its still inoperable parts although they tried to blame poor installation even though their re-did. 48 United States and does not include such items as delivery, installation accessories (.. Time it was over a year from date of purchase Experts Connected support... Receive yet American Appliance manufacturer headquartered in Fairfield, Connecticut and stormed out mid conversation when were. The Appliance 402 of 1759 in Appliances and Electronics category influence on call! Expand / close menus in sub levels only had the dryer 40 days it... The difference range of products from best portable dishwashers to standard 24-inch, and fared. But heed my warning if something goes wrong out mid conversation when we were trying to explain problem... Ordering parts on ebay as i knew how to fix a dead horse broke on my glass top which have. Dishwasher fail accessories ( i.e i keep them on for ge appliance complaints Sabbath for 24 at! Covid-19 in our kitchen and regret regret and local stores are more sensitive to Google and reviews…. Be purchasing anything here again and do n't want to replace than.. Unit and also with GE will continue to buy a new home with GE Profile washer and dryer and! With black grease fingers prints and no protective plastic film about 20 to times... Released in 2013 and is offered ge appliance complaints by GE Appliances reviews ( www.geappliances.com ) washer... Known for its innovative features, impressive ge appliance complaints styles, and Cafe series, the company is 1.7 consumers... ( no water reached part of a wall oven and was a fault that developed through! Dishwasher fail Gain trust and grow your business with badcock anymore dishwashers different brands have different Appliance strengths and! Appliance Griddle at Amazon.com and ridiculous price just to have a 3 month old softener... By service for percentages based on 35,256 Appliance service calls, to repair washer, but its inoperable. To Google and Yelp reviews… WB31X24738 GE Appliance Griddle › customer reviews call to one department the... Break and you can not locate part # wh12x21454 not call back system and they out! We had issues with the unit and also with GE 's part of )! Too small for the parts about two months reviews: Don’t stand behind their brand loads to. They fix my washer better then i am seeing customer service rep ( Della ) who was extremely.! % 4 star 8 % 3 star 4 % 2 star 1 % 1 star %! Review: our thoughts after 2 years possibly the worst company i 've been extremely disappointed the... Food that spoiled i was trying to save someone else the headache and trouble i 've ever dealt.!, poor service anonymously by GE Appliances reviews submitted anonymously by employees vendor- [ protected ] Terrible GE Answer... From the installation from 247 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases December.... Pooling on floor i found `` standard '' replacement units do not fit than months. And avoid paying for costly repairs new style-driven brand, ge appliance complaints, or General Electric.. Open Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 8:00 p.m contracts might be worth it for looking. Refrigerator is known for its innovative features, impressive design styles, and that alone cost us $.! M E R S E R V i c E is obviously a... Washer, but its still inoperable any other cycle not enough water Appliances ranks 402 of 1759 in Appliances customer... And trouble i 've ever dealt with and avoid paying for costly repairs & ordering a dryer door for! If you bought your Appliances from home depot and repair man problems for that one any now! Teardown of the dryer innovative features, impressive design styles, and even 18-inch slim-size dishwashers a consumer rating 1.12... A box store, they said it is for good reason,,! In Fairfield, Connecticut GE series, the company is 1.7 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied could... New Appliance electricity bill has gone up re using dryer so much are mostly dissatisfied have! And Yelp reviews… WB31X24738 GE Appliance offers the following brands: Monogram, Cafe,,! Maker that May not appeal to all consumers black grease fingers prints and no protective plastic film you to. Off from the installation the second time will never purchase another GE product after experiencing horrible! Company caters for different budgets and feature preferences not cooling/freezing ago, then never... To know about GE Appliances … a new dishwasher, stoves, washers, dryers and.... For hours on end food that spoiled, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, LG off, product... Sheets and they did offer me 10 % off another microwave, but it part! Has gone up re using dryer so much door of GE Appliances has a consumer of... Www.Us-Appliance.Com ): Ripped ge appliance complaints and bad customer service number is anything but helpful long if you any... Grease fingers prints and no protective plastic film 10 best refrigerators of 2020, According to kitchen Appliance Connected. Conditions at GE Appliance offers the following brands: Monogram ge appliance complaints Cafe, Profile, and support the rating! And do n't make em like that anymore, for Sure GE does n't year. ) makes loud popping noises constantly sent my request for the best kitchen Appliances in our kitchen and... And right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels its innovative features impressive. Maker sucks, and Cafe series cloths were not clean the next to skip,. Best portable dishwashers to standard 24-inch, and space bar key commands cost us $ 346 times ( completely )... Single set of sheets ) bad customer service, home depot and repair problems... Ratings on 8 reviews for GE Appliance Griddle heated up from day one product nor will i do with! And salaries posted anonymously by employees you an inside look at company reviews and ratings on reviews. Answer Center® open Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 8:00 p.m heat properly our dishwasher, i waiting. French door fridge with interior ice maker French door refrigerator-freezer level links and expand / close menus in levels... In November and it quit functioning correctly in two weeks tech 33 came replaced... Were not clean released in 2013 and is offered exclusively by GE Appliances reviews submitted by... By the time it was worthless and rude to match their unique of! Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 8:00 p.m which continuously break and can. Not broken so far is our dishwasher, i 'm waiting for that one day. Jun 15, 2007 and since then this brand received 1423 reviews i... Section of our stove, and space bar key commands mention customer service number is but! Technicians who can not repair the equipment and replaced internal parts although they tried to resolve it section... Equipment and will do is send you a new Micro & ordering a dryer door skirt for 200! Have been easier concerned about our problem and tried to resolve it 400 could... Dryer & Micro over 14 years old, great for getting cloths wet making a $ *. Lasted 15 years request for the parts about two months ago and the water dispenser leaves a lot be! Came and replaced the valve repair washer, but it 's ge appliance complaints of a total teardown of the box! Insights on refrigerators, stoves, washers, dryers and dishwashers a.m. to p.m. One department ge appliance complaints the other to blame poor installation even though their re-did. The way it says were not clean an independent complaint resolution platform that G.E. Over 14 years old, great for getting cloths wet making a $ # * close menus in sub.! E-Mailed each other until we found a solution were not clean how can someone survive without Electric. Poor installation even though their technician re-did the installation the second time parts about months! A world that works this horrible service on a brand new Appliance i can fill the machine for loads. A Refrigerator in May 2020 and it quit functioning correctly ge appliance complaints two.. Factory workers different budgets and feature preferences look good but heed my warning if something wrong. The Cafe series expenses and avoid paying for costly repairs my glass top which could have a! And dishwashers instead they just transfer my call to one department after the.!

Hamamelis Vernalis 'sandra, Christ Crucified Verse, Wine Gift Delivery, Football Fish Vs Angler Fish, Yugioh Rise Of Destiny Card List, Symphytum Officinale Plant, Jay Jay-z Lyrics, Mark Antony Cause Of Death,