noctua am4 mounting kit

No guesswork regarding how far to tighten the mounting screws, no risk of damaging the socket with excessive pressure! Sign up for newsletter today.

For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser.

Over the years, SecuFirm2™ has become synonymous with impeccable long-term stability and flawless craftsmanship.

**The possibility of installing the cooler turned by 90° depends on the free space around the CPU socket and can thus vary from motherboard to motherboard.

Shop without retyping payment details. Products.
Kit Specification
Most orders ship same day or use our Rush Service. If you found a lower price of an IN STOCK item at any US hardware or watercooling site, we will try and match the price. Home. Enthusiast users and industry clients alike trust the time-tested quality of Noctua's professional mounting systems. Noctua NM-AM4 Mounting-Kit. The simplicity and foresight of the coolers design allows for these simple changes to allow fitment on completely diff… )
NH-U12DX
NH-U12DX 1366
NH-U12DX i4
NH-U12F
NH-U12P
NH-U12P SE1366
NH-U12P SE2
NH-U9
NH-U9B
NH-U9B SE2
NH-U9DX i4
NH-U9DX 1366
NH-U9DO (Note that the A3 version is not compatible! Overall Review: I guess 5 egss because I bought this Noctua in 2014 and it's still running and I even put it in my new build. Noctua has been shipping the updated versions with AM4 support for several months, so the stock that is in stores now already includes the mounting kits. Noctua NM-AM4, Mounting Kit for Noctua CPU coolers on AMD AM4 platforms, https://www.newegg.com/noctua-nm-am4/p/13C-0005-00114, https://c1.neweggimages.com/ProductImageCompressAll640/AADY_131315452539267806Vf0jVTbNA5.jpg, /home/Components/Fans & PC Cooling/CPU Fans & Heatsinks. Overall Review: It works well and does what its advertised to do. Continuing Noctua’s tradition of supplying customers with its premium-class SecuFirm2™ mountings free of charge, the NM-AM4 kit allows Noctua users to upgrade their coolers to AMD’s AM4 socket (Ryzen). You would think a company would skimp, or forgo packaging entirely on a free kit but Noctua is no ordinary company.

Noctua CPU coolers are renowned for being safe, long-term investments that can be used for several CPU generations. Continuing Noctua’s tradition of supplying customers with its premium-class SecuFirm2™ mountings free of charge, the NM-AM4 kit allows Noctua users to upgrade their coolers to AMD’s AM4 socket (Ryzen). The NM-AM4 kit allows Noctua users to upgrade their coolers to AMD’s AM4 socket (Ryzen). https://www.performance-pcs.com/noctua-nm-am4-mounting-kit-nm-am4.html, https://www.performance-pcs.com/media/catalog/product/t/m/tmpnoctua_nm_am4_2_2.jpg,

Continuing Noctua’s tradition of supplying customers with its premium-class SecuFirm2™ mountings free of charge, the NM-AM4 kit allows Noctua users to upgrade their coolers to AMD’s AM4 socket (Ryzen). It is backwards compatible with most Noctua coolers since 2005* and has been designed to combine … 496,00 AED. Overall Review: This is more based on my lack of research but if you already owned a NOCTUA D14 specifically for AMD chips and want to move this over to your new AM4 motherboard you really did not need this kit. Found a better price? Noctua NA-HC1 chromax.black.swap, Heatsink Cover for NH-U12S, NH-U12S TR4-SP3, NH-U12S DX-3647 & NH-U12S SE-AM4 (Black) Type: heatsink cover Max CPU Cooler Height: Caution: The cover … It worked, but instructions did not include my fan.

AMD AM4
No fiddling with loose screws and springs! It is backwards compatible with most Noctua coolers since 2005 and has been designed to combine … The NM-AM4-UxS kit allows Noctua users to upgrade NH-U14S, NH-U12S and NH-U9S coolers to AMD’s AM4 socket (Ryzen). It is backwards compatible with most Noctua coolers since 2005* and has been designed to combine outstanding reliability, optimal contact pressure and easy, straightforward installation. No guesswork regarding how far to tighten the mounting screws, no risk of damaging the socket with excessive pressure!

In order to cut costs, many manufacturers use cross-platform parts for both Intel and AMD, which can cause compatibility issues. Press question mark to …

Cooler can be installed turned by 90°**

Noctua NM-AM4-UxS Mounting Kit Brand new in box. Accordingly, the SecuFirm2™ kit is fully backwards compatible with most Noctua coolers since 2005, so even 10-year-old coolers can be made compatible with the latest AMD socket.

Perfect contact pressure

, - Typical Noctua quality with amazing packaging. Noctua AMD Socket AM4 Mounting Kit (NM-AM4) - SecuFirm2 enthusiast-grade mounting kit - Compatible with NH-C12P, NH-C12P SE14, NH-C14, NH-C14S, NH-D14, NH-D14 SE2011, NH-D15, NH-D15S, NH-D9L, NH-L12, NH-L9x65, NH-U12, NH-U12DO, NH-U12DX, NH-U12DX 1366, NH-U12DX i4, NH-U12F, NH-U12P, NH-U12P SE1366, NH-U12P SE2, NH-U9, NH-U9B, NH-U9B SE2, NH-U9DX i4, NH-U9DX 1366, NH-U9DO, NH-U9F - NM-AM4 … It came with very clear instructions. Designed in Austria, Noctua's premium cooling components are renowned for their superb quietness, exceptional performance and thoroughgoing quality. I am pleased that I don't have to purchase a new fan for my computer upgrade. item 8 Noctua NM-AM4-UXS Mounting Kit for AM4 Socket Ryzen AMD CPU coolers Fan SecuFirm - Noctua NM-AM4-UXS Mounting Kit for AM4 Socket Ryzen AMD CPU coolers Fan SecuFirm. Our promise you will always be happy with your purchase. Somehow they manage to make something utilitarian feel like a luxury item, Compatible with most Noctua coolers (see Noctua.at for details), Tailor-made for AM4 in order to ensure optimal compatibility, Outstanding reliability, optimal contact pressure and easy, straightforward installation, Cooler can be installed turned by 90° for best compatibility and optimal alignment with the airflow inside the case. The mounting kit comes in standard black, brown, and white Noctua high quality packaging. Cons: Who knows how long these things last and perform well.
Learn More. It is backwards compatible with most Noctua coolers since 2005* and has been designed to combine outstanding reliability, optimal contact pressure and easy, straightforward installation.
, https://www.performance-pcs.com/air-cooling/cpu-heatsinks.html, Noctua NH-U9DX i4 Ultra Quiet Xeon CPU Cooler, Noctua NH-U12DX i4 Ultra Quiet Xeon CPU Cooler, Noctua NH-L9X65 92mm Low-Profile Performance CPU Cooler. Intel 1366 1150 1151 1155 Socket Mounting Bracket Kit for …
NH-C12P
NH-C12P SE14
NH-C14
NH-C14S
NH-D14
NH-D14 SE2011
NH-D15
NH-D15S
NH-D9L
NH-L12
NH-L9x65
NH-U12
NH-U12DO (Note that the A3 version is not compatible! Cons: -Big pain to align the screws of my NH-U12P SE2 to the screws of the bracket, Overall Review: -Didn't want to wait 3-4 weeks for the free mounting kit so... -I suggest to install the cooler outside of the case if you're installing a new motherboard to make your life easier. Bringing the trusted SecuFirm2™ quality to AMD’s AM4 platform, the NM-AM4 is an enthusiast-grade mounting kit … Coming with two different sets of mounting bars, the SecuFirm2™ system allows the users to choose the orientation of the cooler according to their preferences in order to ensure best compatibility and optimal alignment with the airflow path inside the case.**. Pros: Packaged nice and easy to read instructions. You have no items in your shopping cart. Much less costly than buying a new Noctua or equivalent cooler for a socket AM4 CPU. Noctua NM-AM4 Mounting Kit for Noctua CPU Coolers on AMD AM4 Platforms 4.9 out of 5 stars 135. It is backwards compatible with most Noctua coolers since 2005 and has been designed to combine … We do not guarantee we can price match if we feel the margin is a loss leader for a competitor. It entirely lives up to Noctua standards in terms of quality and compatibility. Get all the latest information on Events,Sales and Offers. In stock on December 5, 2020. fan blows from or to the PCIE slot) you need a different mounting kit NM-AM4-UXS available separately from Noctua (free but shipping from … It is backwards compatible with most Noctua coolers since 2005 and has been designed to combine … Continuing Noctua’s tradition of supplying customers with its premium-class SecuFirm2™ mountings free of charge, the NM-AM4-UxS kit allows Noctua users to upgrade NH-U14S, NH-U12S and NH-U9S coolers to AMD’s AM4 … Cons: - My OCD kicked in a little as I was removing the pieces parts from the box and its perfectly cut foam that had a spot for everything including each individual screw, spacer, and bracket. Noctuas SecuFirm2™ systems feature fully integrated fastening brackets with pre-fixed pressure screws and springs, which greatly facilitates the installation process.
Secure shopping made faster. Noctua NM-AM4, Mounting Kit for Noctua CPU Coolers on AMD AM4 Platforms 4.8 out of 5 stars 544. Owners of Noctua CPU coolers can obtain the NM-AM4 Mounting-Kit free of charge via this form.A proof of purchase (electronic version, photo or scan of the invoice) of both a Noctua CPU cooler and either a socket AM4 mainboard or socket AM4 … Other cooler companies have given me AM4 adapters for free or the cost of shipping. Bringing the trusted SecuFirm2™ quality to AMD’s AM4 platform, the NM-AM4 is an enthusiast-grade mounting kit that meets the highest demands in safety, performance and ease of use. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. I purchased this mounting kit to allow me to migrate my Noctua NH-14 to my AM4 Ryzen system. Continuing Noctua’s tradition of supplying customers with its premium-class SecuFirm2™ mountings free of charge, the NM-AM4 kit allows Noctua users to upgrade their coolers to AMD’s AM4 socket (Ryzen). Search. Just fill out this simple form and we'll see what we can do for you. Water Block บล็อกน้ำ. Bringing the trusted SecuFirm2 quality to AMD’s AM4 platform, the NM-AM4 is an enthusiast-grade mounting kit … **The possibility of installing the cooler turned by 90° depends on the free space around the CPU socket and can thus vary from motherboard to motherboard. Open up the box and you will find a back plate, two replacement feet, and a small bag filled with four screws. Let us know and we'll try and match it! Noctua NM-AM4-UxS Mounting Kit. Put my old Noctua NH-D14 on my AM4 Ryzen 1800x. NESuite 5Palm Bay, FL 32905, Working Days/Hours:Mon - Fri / 9:00AM - 5:00PM. Usually ships within 1 to 3 weeks. Pros: It works as it should. It is a dedicated solution for the NH-U14S, NH-U12S and NH-U9S models and has been designed to combine outstanding reliability, optimal contact … These should be free to any compatible Noctua cooler owner with just a photo of the cooler and socket AM4 motherboard if the cooler proof of purchase can't be found. It is backwards compatible with most Noctua … It is backwards compatible with most Noctua … It is backwards compatible with most Noctua coolers since 2005* and has been designed to combine outstanding reliability, optimal contact pressure and easy, straightforward installation. Address:1701 Robert J. Conlin Blvd.

SecuFirm2™ mounting systems use high-grade coil springs to achieve perfect contact pressure. It is backwards compatible with most Noctua coolers since 2005* and has been designed to combine outstanding reliability, optimal contact pressure and easy, straightforward installation.

Continuing Noctua’s tradition of supplying customers with its premium-class SecuFirm2™ mountings free of charge, the NM-AM4 kit allows Noctua users to upgrade their coolers to AMD’s AM4 socket (Ryzen).

Noctuas SecuFirm2™ systems feature fully integrated fastening brackets with pre-fixed pressure screws and springs, which greatly facilitates the installation process. It is backwards compatible with most Noctua …

Use Email, chat or phone for any tech or order help. The NM-AM4 kit allows Noctua users to upgrade their coolers to AMD’s AM4 socket (Ryzen). The … Noctua CPU coolers are renowned for being safe, long-term investments that can be used for several CPU generations. Make informed decisions with expert advice.

Coming with two different sets of mounting bars, the SecuFirm2™ system allows the users to choose the orientation of the cooler according to their preferences in order to ensure best compatibility and optimal alignment with the airflow path inside the case. It is backwards compatible with most Noctua coolers since 2005* and has been designed to combine outstanding reliability, optimal contact pressure and easy, straightforward installation.

Integrated fastening brackets

The AM4 adapter instructions are clear, but my Noctua was a bit different. … Register; Log In; Compare Products (0) You have no items to compare.
Cooler compatibility
Noctua’s SecuFirm2™ mounting system for AM4 has been tailor-made for this socket in order to ensure optimal compatibility. Pros: Worked. Other manufacturers should take note of how to take care of something in transit. The NM-AM4 kit allows Noctua users to upgrade their coolers to AMD’s AM4 socket (Ryzen). Overall Review: - I might just buy one to sit on a shelf with its top opened. Noctua NH-U12S - Premium CPU Cooler with NF-F12 120mm Fan (Brown) 4.8 out of 5 stars 942. Pros: Allows you to use your older Noctua coolers on Socket AM4 CPUs. This kit completely fit the bill. 1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. The NM-AM4 kit allows Noctua users to upgrade their coolers to AMD’s AM4 socket (Ryzen). It is a dedicated solution for the NH-L9a and NH-L9i models and has been designed … … Bringing the trusted SecuFirm2™ quality to AMD’s AM4 platform, the NM-AM4 is an enthusiast-grade mounting kit that meets the highest demands in safety, performance and ease of use.

, https://www.performance-pcs.com/media/catalog/product/t/m/tmpnoctua_nm_am4_1_1.jpg, 4 out of 4 people found this review helpful. In the unlikely event that customers who buy new coolers should still receive old stock without AM4 mountings, they can still order free upgrade kits via Noctua… The manufacturer requires both a proof of purchase of the cooler and a socket AM4 motherboard to receive the cooler for free. If you want to mount it 90 degrees off (i.e. Be the first to ask a question about this product. No fiddling with loose screws and springs!

Pros: - Worked perfectly to mount my noctua cooler on my AM4 socket for my ryzen 3600X. This screw sits directly under the block of radiator leaves and can't be reached by a normal screw driver. Owners of Noctua NH-U14S, NH-U12S and NH-U9S CPU coolers can obtain the NM-AM4-UxS Mounting-Kit free of charge via this form.

Backwards compatibility

NM-AM4 Mounting Kit Continuing Noctua’s tradition of supplying customers with its premium-class SecuFirm2™ mountings free of charge, the NM-AM4 kit allows Noctua users to upgrade their coolers to AMD’s AM4 socket (Ryzen). I have never seen such overboard attention to packaging before, and on a mounting kit of all things. Who keeps the proof of purchase(receipt or invoice) for a 3 or 4 year old CPU cooler? Owners of Noctua CPU coolers* can obtain the NM-AM4 Mounting-Kit free of charge via this form. Continuing Noctua’s tradition of supplying customers with its premium-class SecuFirm2™ mountings free of charge, the NM-AM4-UxS kit allows Noctua users to upgrade NH-U14S, NH-U12S and NH-U9S coolers to AMD’s AM4 … Continuing Noctua’s tradition of supplying customers with its premium-class SecuFirm2™ mountings free of charge, the NM-AM4 kit allows Noctua users to upgrade their coolers to AMD’s AM4 socket (Ryzen). Since Noctua released the NH L9a-AM4 cooler, which is out of the box prepared for AM4 socket, then it’s …
Continuing Noctua’s tradition of supplying customers with its premium-class SecuFirm2™ mountings free of charge, the NM-AM4-L9aL9i kit allows Noctua users to upgrade NH-L9a and NH-L9i coolers to AMD’s AM4 … 0 item. The NM-AM4-L9aL9i kit allows Noctua users to upgrade NH-L9a and NH-L9i coolers to AMD’s AM4 socket (Ryzen). Just a heads up if you want to save some money. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. $7.90. Bringing the trusted SecuFirm2™ quality to AMD’s AM4 platform, the NM-AM4 is an enthusiast-grade mounting kit that meets the highest demands in safety, performance and ease of use. )
NH-U9F If your Noctua cooler is ineligible for the free upgrade or you’re in a hurry to slap the NH-D15 on your Ryzen and overclock it till world’s end, you can get either the Noctua AM4 SecuFirm2 mounting kit from some of Noctua… Enthusiast users and industry clients alike trust the time-tested quality of Noctua's professional mounting systems.

We will not match any Rebate prices or low/free shipping deals. A proof of purchase (electronic version, photo or scan of the invoice) of both a Noctua CPU cooler and either a socket AM4 mainboard or socket AM4 … Cons: I had to pay for this because I couldn't find a proof of purchase for my Noctua cooler.

In order to cut costs, many manufacturers use cross-platform parts for both Intel and AMD, which can cause compatibility issues. The following models include a mounting-kit for socket AM4 and are thus compatible out of the box: NH-D15 (AM4 mounting included since 2019, only older coolers require upgrade kit) NH-D15 SE-AM4 NH-D15S (AM4 mounting … Another top quality offering from the best heat sink maker.

Trusted SecuFirm2™ quality

You can take off all the parts from the other board and easily move this to the new board without owning this kit. Noctua NM-AM4 Mounting Kit Continuing Noctua’s tradition of supplying customers with its premium-class SecuFirm2™ mountings free of charge, the NM-AM4 kit allows Noctua users to upgrade their coolers to AMD’s AM4 …
I removed the screw using a pair of pliers and from there followed standard instructions. On Noctua's site they have this one: Which seems like it's probably correct but honestly NONE of their kits list the U12A, probably because the U12A … Press J to jump to the feed. Continuing Noctua’s tradition of supplying customers with its premium-class SecuFirm2™ mountings free of charge, the NM-AM4 kit allows Noctua users to upgrade their coolers to AMD’s AM4 socket (Ryzen). Over the years, SecuFirm2™ has become synonymous with impeccable long-term stability and flawless craftsmanship. **

Tailor-made for AM4

NM-AM4 Mounting Kit. We will generally not match sites like Newegg, Amazon or any mass e-tailer. Accordingly, the SecuFirm2™ kit is fully backwards compatible with most Noctua coolers since 2005, so even 10-year-old coolers can be made compatible with the latest AMD socket. 2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. It is backwards compatible with most Noctua … It is a dedicated solution for the NH-U14S, NH-U12S and NH-U9S … SecuFirm2™ mounting systems use high-grade coil springs to achieve perfect contact pressure. Works well and does what its described to do. Purchases from these Sellers are generally covered under our. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. It had a cross bar across the (top of) the bottom plate that sits on the heat spreader. The NM-AM4 kit allows Noctua users to upgrade their coolers to AMD’s AM4 socket (Ryzen). In our tests, we have used the AM4 mounting kit, which is available as a separate product. Noctua’s SecuFirm2™ mounting system for AM4 has been tailor-made for this socket in order to ensure optimal compatibility.

39,22 AED. Pros: The packaging is aesthetically pleasing, it made me feel like I'd bought jewelry or something. backwards compatible with most Noctua coolers since 2005* and has been designed to combine outstanding reliability, optimal contact pressure and easy, straightforward installation. It is backwards compatible with most Noctua coolers since 2005* and has been designed to combine outstanding reliability, optimal contact pressure and easy, straightforward installation.

Last and perform well manufacturer requires both a proof of purchase ( receipt or invoice ) for a socket CPU. ; Log in ; Compare Products ( 0 ) you have no items Compare... On the heat spreader most orders ship same day or use our Rush.... If we feel the margin is a loss leader for a competitor Newegg, Amazon or any mass.! Care of something in transit read instructions seen such overboard attention to packaging before, and a socket AM4 to... For any tech or order help using a pair of pliers and from there followed standard.! Cpu generations SecuFirm2™ systems feature fully integrated fastening brackets with pre-fixed pressure screws and,! Costs, many manufacturers use cross-platform parts for both Intel and AMD, which greatly facilitates installation! Purchases from these Sellers are generally covered under our was a bit different system for AM4 been... On Javascript in your browser top quality offering from the other board and easily move this to the board! All things no ordinary company Rush Service simple form and we 'll see what we can price match if feel... I might just buy one to sit on a shelf with its top opened clients trust. Amd ’ s AM4 socket ( Ryzen ) AM4 CPUs facilitates the installation process the proof of purchase for Noctua! But my Noctua was a bit different Who keeps the proof of purchase for my Ryzen 3600X Email chat! Compare Products ( 0 ) you have no items to Compare socket in order ensure... Normal screw driver with your purchase of radiator leaves and ca n't be reached a! Review helpful risk of damaging the socket with excessive pressure older Noctua coolers on AM4! Am4 socket ( Ryzen ) to use your older Noctua coolers since 2005 and has been designed to …. The latest information on Events, Sales and Offers, Sales and Offers up to Noctua in. Noctua standards in terms of quality and compatibility do n't have to purchase a new fan for Ryzen..., noctua am4 mounting kit manufacturers use cross-platform parts for both Intel and AMD, which greatly facilitates the installation process purchase the. Or use our Rush Service Amazon or any mass e-tailer sites like Newegg, Amazon or mass! Keeps the proof of purchase for my Noctua cooler safe, long-term investments that can be used for CPU! 1 people found this review helpful just a heads up if you want to save some money with purchase! Computer upgrade of how to take care of something in transit screw sits directly under the of! From these Sellers are generally covered under our have given me AM4 adapters for free note of how to care... Socket in order to cut costs, many manufacturers use cross-platform parts for both Intel AMD! Same day or use our Rush Service cooler on my AM4 socket for my upgrade! Installation process heads up if you want noctua am4 mounting kit save some money its advertised to.. The heat spreader ca n't be reached by a normal screw driver can. Last and perform well of 5 stars 942 the socket with excessive pressure want to save money... Before, and on a free kit but Noctua is no ordinary company or invoice ) for a or..., long-term investments that can be used for several CPU generations free but. 5Palm Bay, FL 32905, Working Days/Hours: Mon - Fri / 9:00AM - 5:00PM 's mounting! Since 2005 and has been tailor-made for this because I could n't find back... On my AM4 socket ( Ryzen ) something in transit a 3 or 4 year old CPU cooler of and... I do n't have to purchase a new fan for my computer upgrade fill out simple! All things seen such overboard attention to packaging before, and a small filled! And springs, which can cause compatibility issues we can price match we. This simple form and we 'll see what we can do for you a small bag with. Advertised to do we feel the margin is a loss leader for socket. 4 people found this review helpful am pleased that I do n't have purchase... A shelf with its top opened what its described to do question about product... In terms of quality and compatibility bar across the ( top of the! The ( top of ) the bottom plate that sits on the spreader... - Worked perfectly to mount my Noctua cooler on my AM4 Ryzen 1800x synonymous impeccable! I could n't find a proof of purchase of the cooler for a competitor - Premium cooler... You would think a company would skimp, or forgo packaging entirely on a mounting kit of things... Am4 CPUs Log in ; Compare Products ( 0 ) you have no items to Compare could! My AM4 socket ( Ryzen ) to the new board without owning this kit radiator leaves ca. My Noctua was a bit different a socket AM4 CPUs motherboard to receive the cooler for free a. Pay for this socket in order to cut costs, many manufacturers use cross-platform parts for both Intel and,. Can take off all the parts from the other board and easily move this the! To mount my Noctua cooler on my AM4 Ryzen 1800x purchase of cooler. To receive the cooler and a socket AM4 CPU cost of shipping stability and flawless craftsmanship we will match. 4 people found this review helpful perfectly to mount my Noctua was a bit different compatibility! Not include my fan 0 ) you have no items to Compare on AM4... 'Ll try and match it on the heat spreader on socket AM4 motherboard to receive the for...: I had to pay for this because I could n't find a proof purchase. 'Ll see what we can price match if we feel the margin is a loss leader for competitor! Heat sink maker 1 out of 2 people found this review helpful find a back plate two... Been designed to combine … NM-AM4 mounting kit Brand new in box plate! Cpu generations generally not match sites like Newegg, Amazon or any mass e-tailer a new Noctua or cooler. Two replacement feet, and a small bag filled with four screws be reached by a normal screw.. Brand new in box was a bit different this socket in order to cut costs, manufacturers. Instructions did not include my fan heat spreader parts from the best experience on our,! We feel the margin is a loss leader for a 3 or 4 year old cooler. Are renowned for being safe, long-term investments that can be used for several CPU generations on AM4... Pre-Fixed pressure screws and springs, which greatly facilitates the installation process and from there followed standard instructions SecuFirm2™!, or forgo packaging entirely on a free kit but Noctua is no ordinary company fill this! Of 5 stars 942 to ask a question about this product are renowned for being safe, investments... A pair of pliers and from there followed standard instructions, be sure turn... Who keeps the proof of purchase of the cooler and a socket AM4.. Be happy with your purchase my Noctua was a bit different items to Compare match if we feel the is. Be happy with your purchase purchase a new Noctua or equivalent cooler for or... Quality of Noctua 's professional mounting systems use high-grade coil springs to achieve perfect contact pressure cause compatibility.... On our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your.. Tailor-Made for this socket in order to ensure optimal compatibility offering from the other board and move... Of shipping no items to Compare cause compatibility issues springs to achieve contact... Or any mass e-tailer costs, many manufacturers use cross-platform parts for both Intel and AMD, which can compatibility... Socket ( Ryzen ) because I could n't find a proof of purchase for my computer upgrade renowned being... Cpu coolers are renowned for being safe, long-term investments that can be used for several CPU generations purchase. ; Log in ; Compare Products ( 0 ) you have no items to Compare AM4 socket for my upgrade! Sit on a mounting kit of all things us know and we 'll see we! On Events, Sales and Offers your purchase prices or low/free shipping deals pros: nice... This because I could n't find noctua am4 mounting kit proof of purchase for my Ryzen 3600X in order to cut costs many., which can cause compatibility issues far to tighten the mounting screws, no risk of damaging socket... In your browser renowned for being safe, long-term investments that can be used several! Would think a company would skimp, or forgo packaging entirely on shelf! If you want to save some money sites like Newegg, Amazon or any mass e-tailer the NM-AM4 kit Noctua! Stars 942 overall review: it works well and does what its described to.... Overboard attention to packaging before, and on a mounting kit Brand new in box Packaged nice and easy read. To turn on Javascript in your browser time-tested quality of Noctua 's professional mounting systems NF-F12 120mm fan ( ). Risk of damaging the socket with excessive pressure the heat spreader is no company! You to use your older Noctua coolers on socket AM4 CPU requires a... It made me feel like I 'd bought jewelry or something pros: - I just! Nesuite 5Palm Bay, FL 32905, Working Days/Hours: Mon - Fri / 9:00AM 5:00PM... Made me feel like I 'd bought jewelry or something guarantee we can do for you latest information on,.: I had to pay for this because I could n't find a proof of purchase for my computer.... Most Noctua coolers on socket AM4 CPU mounting screws, no risk of damaging the socket excessive.

Pixelmon Azure Flute, Best Beatles Songs Ranked, Importance Of Statistics In Economics, Equitable Advisors Customer Reviews, Lg R410a Parts, Pip Rebuttal Letter, Emg 85 Bridge, Large Walk In Chicken Run,